Founder &amp; CEO (akaTop Dog) of Camp Bow Wow
Heidi Ganahl has triumphed over staggering adversity. Beginning with the loss of her husband at the age of 25, to losing a million-dollar insurance settlement, Heidi’s entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary leadership skills have helped her pick herself up and emerge as a Top Dog in the franchise world.
Heidi’s informative, inspirational and entertaining presentations are jampacked with memorable content and lavishly peppered with invaluable tips, tricks and wisdom gained along the way. Heidi has turned her lifelong passion for dogs into a multi-million dollar business and she has created a related charitable foundation to support her furry friends. Heidi has been featured on America Online, Business Week Online, CNN Money and in Parenting, Entrepreneur and Franchise Times. Heidi recently inspired millions with her story on CNBC’s The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch.
Most Requested Presentations Include:
- What Glass Ceiling? A Dog Gone Great Tail of My Start Up Success!
- Tails from the Bark Side – The Adventures of Building a Dog Gone Great Brand!
- Tails from the Bark Side – Franchise Lessons from the Top Dog!
- Ready to Play Ball? Turning Your Passion Into a Successful Business!
- Paws to Give Back To Grow Your Business!