Rory Vaden: Procrastinate Tomorrow!
Rory Vaden is the world’s leader in defining the psychology around modern-day procrastination, called Priority Dilution™ – in fact, he coined the term. As a top-notch, compelling keynote speaker he teaches franchisees how to say no to the things that don’t matter, and yes to the things that do.
It’s distraction that sabotages goals.
Your franchisees are not likely lazy, apathetic or disengaged, and yet distraction creates the same result. At the end of the day, their (and ours as well?) most significant priorities are left undone. We allow attention to shift to less important, but perhaps more urgent tasks.
After hearing Rory’s hilarious and compelling Take the Stairs keynote, your franchisees will:
- Disregard their fear and take immediate action.
- Develop an awareness of their creative avoidance.
- Stop making excuses and stop procrastinating.
- Engage in happier, healthier, more productive lifestyles.
- Quit looking for shortcuts and get back to work.
- Adopt an overall results-oriented attitude of discipline.
- Be more disciplined and Take the Stairs more often in the mall, the airport, and in life situations.
Rory is known as the ‘Action Catalyst’ for good reason. His audiences leave knowing how to take back time and convert it into business-growing, results-achieving, bottom-line dollars.
Rory’s fee starts at $25,000 and he travels from Nashville, TN. Let me know if you’d like to know more about Rory–he’s a home run hitter!
P.S. Rory will be IFA next week, presenting Procrastinate on Purpose: The 5 Permissions You Need to Say No, as one of the Mini Sunday Super-Sessions. If you’ll be there, check him out and let’s talk!