Destroy Procrastination | Eradicate Distraction | Eliminate Fear | Inspire Action
Rory Vaden is a premier thought leader in overcoming procrastination, increasing productivity and teaching people how to do the things they know they should be doing, even if they don’t feel like doing them. Rory likes to say, “procrastination is the most expensive invisible cost in business today.”
Could your franchisees be busy putting out fires while their greatest priorities remain undone?
Research tells us that business owners spend more than 25% of their time actively disengaged, wasting time and tied up in trivial tasks. Rory teaches his audiences how to take back that time and convert it into business-growing, results-achieving, bottom-line dollars. His world-renowned Take the Stairs keynote will help your franchisees turn fear into focus, distraction into discipline and procrastination into profit!
If you want to challenge and compel your franchise team to do the work it takes to get to the next level, Rory Vaden is your man.
Rory Vaden’s Speaker Introduction Video
Rory Vaden is Co-founder of Southwestern Consulting™, New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs and Procrastinate On Purpose, an internationally acclaimed keynote speaker, and the world’s leading expert on self-discipline, overcoming procrastination and taking action to create exponential results.
“Self-Discipline Strategist”, Rory Vaden, MBA speaks to audiences around the world about how they can leverage self-discipline to overcome procrastination, take action and achieve their goals in life. His first book Take the Stairs is a #1 Wall St Journal, #1 USA Today, and #2 New York Times bestseller and it has been translated into 11 different languages.
As an entrepreneur, he is the Co-founder of Southwestern Consulting™, an 8-figure global consulting practice with more than 100 team members that helps clients in more than 40 countries to grow their business and provide a better customer experience. Southwestern Consulting™ can teach anyone with a product or service how to sell more.
Additionally, Rory is the founder of the Center for the Study of Self-Discipline where his insights on overcoming procrastination, taking action and creating exponential results have been featured on Fox and Friends, Oprah radio, CNN and in Fast Company, Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc, Success Magazine and many other media outlets. His articles and insights average more than 4 million views every month and he is the host of a top 25 business news weekly podcast called ” The Action Catalyst with Rory Vaden.”
As a professional speaker, he speaks more than 50 times a year for some of America’s best and brightest organizations including Cargill, The Million Dollar Roundtable, P&G, Mass Mutual, True Value, YPO, Wells Fargo Advisors, Merck, Land O’Lakes, Novartis and hundreds more. He is a Certified Speaking Professional (the highest ranking designation given by the National Speakers Association) and was the 2007 Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking First Runner-Up.
Partial Client List:
- American Income Life
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Budget Blinds
- Northwestern Mutual
- Pampered Chef
- Proctor & Gamble
- Project Management Institute
- Reynolds & Reynolds
- TD Bank
- The Maids
- True Value
- U.S. Army
- Wells Fargo
I had so many complimentary comments about your program and the insights everyone gained as a result. Your presentation was pertinent, timely and your ability to translate your insight and experiences into tangible action steps that have immediate relevance.
You delivered! Your message to our field leaders was a marvelous start to our National Conference! Your personal experience in direct sales gave you immediate credibility, and your validation of the industry was very powerful for our Directors. Throughout your presentation, you combined fresh insights with practical application, so that the attendees knew right away how to take action on your message. Perhaps even more importantly, you spoke with candor, with humility, and with great good humor … all of which led to a high level of receptivity. Thank you!
Rory’s presentation was amazing! Right on target and very influential to our group of State Farm Agents! Nothing but rave reviews afterward. I am recapping our meeting with my leadership and plan to share how impressed our group was with the talk, and how it will influence their behavior! Thank you so much!
Rory is the world’s most compelling keynote speaker. We left ready to do the work necessary to be successful.
Procrastination is the most expensive invisible cost in business today. Every day millions of people cost their employers and themselves billions of dollars in wasted time, distraction, and lost productivity. In this hard-hitting and hilarious signature keynote speech, Rory will inspire you and your team to increase your self-discipline, overcome procrastination and take action on all of the things that really matter. Based on Rory’s New York Times bestselling book, you will learn why self-discipline is not as hard as we all think, once we know how to think about it the right way.
After hearing Rory’s hilarious and compelling speech, your audience will:
- Disregard their fear and take immediate action.
- Develop an awareness of their creative avoidance.
- Stop making excuses and stop procrastinating.
- Engage in happier, healthier, more productive lifestyles.
- Quit looking for shortcuts and get back to work.
- Adopt an overall results-oriented attitude of discipline.
- Be more disciplined and Take the Stairs more often in the mall, the airport, and in life situations.
- NOTE: A modified version of this signature presentation is available as “Leaders Take the Stairs” (which is about how to get other people to do the things they don’t want to do) and also “Take the Stairs to Great Customer Service” (which is about the work it takes to create an extraordinary customer experience).
What if you could literally make more time? It is actually possible once you understand the significance calculation and the new paradigm of ultra performers. Based on Rory Vaden’s Ted talk with over 1 million views, he will show you exactly how the leading minds in the world have figured out ways to create more time meanwhile everyone else is living in a constant state of urgency, busyness, and stress. If time is something you or your team need more, you desperately need to hear this message!
- This program will challenge everything you know to be true about “time-management” as you will learn:
- There is no such thing as “time-management” there is only “self-management.”
- Why productivity in the next generation is much more about emotion than logic
- How to move beyond urgency and importance to significance
- Why “priorities” are a limiting paradigm relating to your time
- If you are a “Gunslinger” or a “Worry Wart” and why rich people never pay their taxes early
- When is the right time for patience and when is the right time for action
- 5 permissions to go from being a “Firefighter” to a “Seed-Planter”
- How to finally be stress-free from the never-ending pile of work
How do you develop leaders in your organization? In this program, New York Times bestselling author Rory Vaden shares the traits of “Take the Stairs” leaders and what you can do to create a culture of performance and productivity. We all know that leadership is critical, but what are the daily habits and action steps that you can take every day as a leader to get the most out of their people. Leaders are not born; they are made – this will tell you exactly how.
In this insightful and practical session, Rory draws on both his formal education in leadership and his real-life experience in building a company to more than 100 team members to share with you:
- Why leadership = relationships and how to develop them
- A simple formula for how you can get the most out of your team
- Strategies for creating a culture of trust and high performance
- Practical ideas for how to create loyalty with the people you’re leading
- Time-tested truths and principles of leadership
Sales is not about talking people into things they don’t want. Sales is about bending over backwards to help someone determine what is the best thing for them. And if you’re still selling using the old-school high-pressure sales tactics then soon you will be out of business. Based on proprietary frontline research gathered from our work with over 8000 sales teams in more than 40 countries in the past 10 years, Rory presents a tactical framework and model for how to be successful in sales in the next generation.
After this paradigm altering and inspiring session, your sales team will:
- Make more sales calls
- Set more appointments
- Closer more deals
- Get more referrals
- Have more positive attitudes
- Develop a more loyal clientele
- And go from being in sales to being on a mission
- *Note: This program is only available to clients who have already had Rory present Take the Stairs.