Speakers Who Have Been Franchisees Recap plus one MORE! – TJ Schier
Over the last few weeks, we’ve featured speakers that have been or are franchisees, because they create a unique and instant connection with a franchisee audience.
Following is a recap of those 4 speakers, plus one more—TJ Schier. He’s currently a multi-unit franchisee and his session at the 2015 National Restaurant Association Show was rated #3 out of 100 presentations! He knows his stuff AND can communicate it.
– Guest service, hiring, training and retention of extraordinary teams.
– Current multi-unit franchisee, testing and finding successful strategies and tactics in the real world.
– Keynotes and workshops are practical, operational and fun!
“The Hero Effect™: Being your best when it matters most!” (book coming soon)
– Bought his first franchise at the age of 17. Part of a management team for the last 17 years transforming a little-known franchise brand into an industry giant.
– Transformative and passionate presenter.
– Author of Guerilla Marketing for Franchisees
– 20 years as a business owner and 10 in the franchise industry, as both franchisee and franchisor.
– Delivers a renewed commitment and the tools to do it!
– Author of Future Proofing Your Business
– Understands the franchise business cycle—franchisee twice, franchisor and franchise consultant for more than 20 years.
– Thought-provoking, energetic and relevant!
“Elevating Performance for Leaders & Their Teams”
-Awarding winning multi-unit franchisee for over 10 years.
-Creating the optimal mindset for success.
*New to our roster
If one of these speakers has caught your attention, let’s connect and discuss the possibilities.
P.S. All 5 of these speakers are absolutely exceptional at pre-program preparation, which allows a high level of customization. They have a natural curiosity about your brand because they are passionate about the success of your franchisees and the franchise model itself.