DYNAMIC DEVELOPMENT – FRI VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS
Franchise Relationships Institute Now Offers Virtual Workshops
Our popular face-to-face professional development programs are now offered over Zoom. Though digital, the sessions are just as dynamic.
The interactive virtual forums, in convenient two-hour blocks, keep everyone engaged. Each session includes group discussion.
Virtual attendees get all of the benefits of live FRI programs, including:
- Useful information from the latest business psychology and franchising research
- Exploration of practical and relevant issues facing franchisors
- Credible facilitators with a depth of real-world franchising experience
- The opportunity to discuss actual challenges
FRI SPEAK! SPARK Live Streams
Learn more about building a healthy franchise with these free live streams! Space is limited so sign up today!
Secrets of the Franchise Relationship:
What every franchisor executive needs to know.
Date: 8/18/21 Time: 4 p.m. EST
The franchise relationship is full of paradoxes over control, communication and fairness, which have baffled franchisors and franchisees for decades. In this fascinating 45 minute live stream, psychologist and international thought leader, Greg Nathan, will discuss common tension points in the franchise relationship, and how to resolve these.
Available Virtual Workshops 2021
To ensure a fully interactive learning experience, participation is capped at 45 attendees per session.
The Culture of Franchising Workshop
Give your support office team the skills to create happy franchisees. While senior executives often get training on how to manage the franchise relationship, most support office staff are left to work things out for themselves.
Even your most seasoned franchisor staff will come away with new insights and skills.
- What franchisees want from a franchisor
- The various stages of the franchisee lifecycle
- The psychology of healthy franchise relationships
- Tips for diffusing difficult situations and conversations
- How to get franchisee buy-in to change
- Common mistakes that frustrate franchisees and how to avoid them
- How to provide appropriate emotional support to distressed franchisees
Franchisor Excellence Masterclass
Hear powerful insights into the psychology of franchising that every franchisor executive needs to know. You’ll learn practical and evidence-based content that comes from FRI’s decades of research working with hundreds of the world’s most successful franchise networks. Sessions are highly interactive and provide participants with the tools and processes proven to build a profitable, healthy franchising culture where franchisor teams and franchisees can work together to achieve their goals.
- New insights from business psychology on how to build trust and commitment
- Techniques to grow your network with high-quality franchisees
- Leadership strategies to build commitment and buy-in to change
- Current and emerging trends that are shaping the future of franchising
- Tips and techniques to fully engage franchisees in important brand initiatives
Field Manager Bootcamp (Foundation)
Field managers have a challenging role working at the front-line of the business, balancing the needs of franchisees with the requirements of the franchisor. Give your field managers a boost of confidence, clarity, and inspiration. Equip them with tools and strategies for improving franchisee engagement, profitability and brand alignment.
The program is led by experienced FRI facilitators with real-world franchise operations experience. Even your most seasoned franchisor staff will come away with new insights and skills.
- Models on the psychology of the franchise relationship
- Processes to deliver effective face-to-face and virtual field visits
- Group discussions to share best practice on hot topics
- Real-life case studies on how to resolve difficult situations
- Techniques for managing difficult conversations
- Coaching tools for improving motivation and performance
Field Manager Bootcamp (Advanced)
Field managers should undergo ongoing professional development so they can support franchisees at a higher level. The advanced program provides fresh insights into the mechanics behind certain techniques and introduces participants to new and exciting tools and models to enhance their credibility and effectiveness. The program is led by an experienced FRI facilitator with real-world franchise operations experience, and Greg Nathan, founder of the Franchise Relationships Institute.
- Break down familiar models and the mechanics of how they work
- Learn new concepts and how to use them to improve effectiveness
- How to integrate new concepts into their own practice
- Share experiences and insights with peers
- Revisit existing goals and set further meaningful goals and action plans
Live Stream Webcasts from Greg Nathan
Get the message from the founder. Greg Nathan delivers a virtual live stream presentation to your audience.
- Webcast can be interactive if host technology allows and there are fewer than 100 attendees
- When there are more than 100 attendees, Greg delivers his 40-minute “Profitable Partnerships” keynote. Q&A after the session if the host chooses
We Know the Franchise World – It’s All We Do!