Andy Core, M.S.
Work-Life Balance | Productivity | Wellbeing Expert
Andy Core understands the myriad stresses that come with growing a franchise organization or an individual franchise business as a single- or multi-unit franchise owner. Whether your business is thriving or you have room to grow, every person suffers many of the same challenges when it comes to managing stress and keeping energy, motivation, and positivity at a productive high. Andy’s specialty is helping hard-working, conscientious, adults thrive … both at work and in their personal lives.
Andy’s programs quickly and significantly improve the attitude and energy behind sales, leadership, customer service, innovation, and wellness.
Helping Franchisees Manage Stress & Increase Productivity
ANDY CORE is a credentialed, award-winning thought leader on increasing employee engagement, productivity, and wellness motivation. His talent lies in helping hard-working, conscientious adults thrive at work and in their personal lives. Core has spent the past 15 years researching ways to become better equipped to thrive in today’s hectic society. By doing so, he helps organizations build teams that cost less, have better attitudes, and accomplish more.
Awards & Acclaim:
- Voted Top 5 Global Health/Healthcare Speakers for 2012
- Voted Top 100 Productivity Experts to follow on Twitter for 2014 (#33)
- Change Your Day, Not Your Life – A realistic guide to sustained motivation, more productivity and the art of working well (Release date: March 11, 2014)
- Healthy Motivation – a little inspiration for your day
- Master Your Body – the no-equipment-necessary complete fitness program
- B.S. Biology
- M.S. Human Performance
Partial Client List:
- Burger King
- Carpet One Floor & Home
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- Global Franchise Group
- NaturaLawn of America
- Safeguard Business Systems
Disappointing is the word that comes to my mind. Disappointing because not enough of our members had the pleasure to see and hear the awesome message and delivery that Andy gave. Andy had a good audience but he was so good I would have liked to see more members take advantage of the opportunity. Andy is great to work with.
Andy spoke at our conference in Phoenix last week. I was fortunate enough to be asked to introduce Andy for each session. Having sat though many conference sessions in my time, I can tell you he was a huge hit with our audience. Everyone I spoke to loved the session, and those who heard were disappointed they were unable to attend. I personally took a lot from it, too, and I'm enjoying his book.
Thanks so much for your presentation. Because of the work you did last year, I am here today. THANKS AGAIN FOR SAVING MY LIFE.
After your presentation I thought 'he's right!' No longer is exercise subordinated to other things; it ranks as high as work on my priority scale. This is a big accomplishment for me. I now know there is definitely time in the day to take care of myself. Thank you!
I just wanted to thank you for your program, your program has saved my life twice. The program started with me losing weight and doing an exercise program. It took me about 1 year to lose the 73 lbs. One morning I got on the treadmill and could not do my normal exercise. I checked with my doctor. and he did a stress test, I FAILED, the next day they did a triple bypass. I would not have caught this without this program. I FEEL IT SAVED MY LIFE. This last year after our checkup I took the results to my doctor, he said I had a problem and started checking. The doctors found a 6 1/2 inch tumor in my colon. They removed it with good margins, I'm doing great cancer free. I FEEL THE WELLNESS PROGRAM SAVED MY LIFE AGAIN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Following are the comments we received from your sessions, ‘Stress – Get Over It!’: engaging and entertaining – would have stayed longer...the description of this course did not do it justice...helpful information to measure daily behavior and choices...great opportunity to reassess where we are and how we do it...keep Andy on your seminar schedule...he is excellent, very helpful...I’m already less stressed...food for thought – definitely something I will be applying...lots of good info – time well spent.
It takes a lot to step up and lead when you don’t have “formal authority.” It is risky, takes a lot of energy and takes time away from your to-do list. Is it worth it? You bet, and here is why:
- Leading boosts meaning (Several studies show taking a more “Meaningful Orientation” at work is the #1 way to increase your energy at work)
- Leading boosts collaboration (Several studies show taking a “Collaborative Orientation” at work is the #2 way to increase your energy at work)
- Leading boosts learning (Several studies show taking a “Learners Orientation” at work is the #3 way to increase your energy at work)
Leading with or without a title is not only a win for your organization, but it is also a big win for you, your employees and your career. This program will outline the top 3, evidence-based ways you can lead more, accomplish more and enjoy work more no matter what your title says.
Stress is a healthy living silent killer. Some facts:
- Can cost an organization $7500 per worker, per year (if they make at least $25/hr)
- Likely behind 9 out of 10 visits to primary care physicians
- #1 cause of lower back pain
- Acts as a reinforcement for the top 7 killers of both men and women
- Makes life way harder than it should be
My job is to share what is really behind many of the problems facing your you and organization. Can you beat stress? You bet. Learning to Stress Right will enable you to:
- Take four “must do” steps that turn stress into positive energy
- Maximize your adrenaline, but manage it so you do not “hit the wall”
- Significantly reduce the hormone that makes you want to strangle people
- Plug in a pre-sleep ritual that makes you sleep like a log
- Beat stress eating and other negative thought related patterns
- Keep family and friends happy when you are busy
- Learn new patterns to make healthy choices automatic
Today’s working culture can have you constantly running 90mph, hair on fire. Tomorrow will get faster. But there is good news. You yearn for more balance in your life, which is the solution to your “More.Faster.Better” dilemma. In Andy’s program, you will learn how to improve your work-life balance, productivity, health and your ability to stay motivated.
Sales Professionals will create a maximal, sustainable and motivated performance by using proven ideas to improve their daily system. Bottom line, this program creates more capable Sales Professionals who generate more revenue for themselves and for your company.
The benefits of this program – your franchisees will learn:
- How to outpace their competitors by maximizing their energy level, attitude and ability to be “on their game” daily – including skills proven by NASA that improve productivity by 47% from 3-5PM.
- How to be in the mental and physical state that rapidly builds trust with prospects and referral Sources.
- The Science of Peaking and how Opportunity + Energy Trumps Time Management seven days a week.
- What a top Sales Professional’s best day looks like and a step-by-step blueprint to plan to adapt that day to their life.
- Why they don’t do what they know they should to grow their business… and how to get on with it.
- How to get off the “I wish I could spend more time with my family” treadmill and make personal regeneration a competitive advantage.
- How to maximize deep sleep so that you can still be “on your game” with limited sleep time.
Your Sales Professionals will be able to:
- Convert more contacts into appointments due to increased energy, motivation and focus.
- Convert more appointments into clients by bringing the best version of themselves to more of those opportunities.
- Enhance customer service because they really can “do more with less.”
- Capitalize on more opportunities by reducing the need to miss work.
After this program, your sales professionals will know how to achieve greater professional success, personal significance and do so without burning themselves out in the process.
Regardless of what the future holds for healthcare, worksite wellness programs are and will continue to be critical to sustaining healthcare benefits, not to mention profitable companies. The big question is not, “Should I implement a worksite wellness program,” but rather:
- What does it take to effectively and persuasively pitch wellness to your stake holders?
- After you get the yes, how do you set up your program so that you maximize participation and ROI?
- Then, after the honeymoon period is over, what must you do to ensure your program continues to grow versus experiencing a steady decline in participation and the slow, painful death experienced by most worksite wellness programs?
In this “dig in and get your hands dirty” workshop, wellness consultant Andy Core, M.S. will give you doable, tactical answers to those questions, plus insights into his experience with companies like Gillette, Wal-Mart, Unilever, Clorox, Coldwell Banker, the U.S. Army and many others.