Chester Elton & Adrian Gostick
Leadership Authors & Workplace Experts
Anxiety at work is one of the most pressing issues facing franchise owners and their people today. Adrian and Chester will help owners understand how to spot and calm anxiety and promote mental health in their shops. The future of work has many questions that owners want answers, so they can support their people. Some of these questions: How do you maintain the culture you want in your stores? What do you need to do to support healthy teams? How can you understand motivators in multi-generational work forces? What steps hold you back from leading with gratitude? Adrian and Chester have been working with organizations for 20+ years to provide the answers and help create thriving cultures where people believe what they do matters, that they make a difference, and when noticed, it’s celebrated.
Chester Elton’s Demo Reel
Adrian Gostick’s Demo Reel
Chester Elton and Adrian Gostick have spent more than two decades helping clients around the world engage their employees on strategy, vision and values. They provide real solutions for leaders looking to manage change, drive innovation and build high performance cultures and teams. Their work is supported by research with more than a million working adults across the globe, revealing the proven secrets.
They are founders of FindMojo.com, a global motivation assessment company and authors of multiple award-winning Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestsellers All In, The Carrot Principle, Leading with Gratitude, and Anxiety at Work. Their books have been translated into 30 languages and have sold more than 1.5 million copies. They have been called “fascinating” by Fortune and “creative and refreshing” by The New York Times. Gostick & Elton have appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CBS 60 Minutes, and are often quoted in Fast Company, Newsweek and the Wall Street Journal.
Gostick & Elton are members of Marshall Goldsmith’s 100 Coaches pay-it-forward project and in 2020, both were ranked in the top 10 Global Gurus in Leadership and Organizational Culture.
Partial Client List:
- Buzz Franchise Brands
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Delta Dental
- FYI Doctors
- Great Clips
- Mosquito Joe’s
- Taco Johns
- Ted’s Montana Grill
- Texas Roadhouse
Chester not only understands the role of culture in a successful organization but he delivers the message in a profound way. Chester ROCKs! His message is clear, compelling and on-target.
Even before the pandemic of 2020, anxiety was crippling the performance of workers – especially young employees. Today it is affecting productivity and leading to ghosting and burnout.
When the Wall Street Journal covered the anxiety epidemic at work, the first experts featured were New York Times bestselling authors Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton. In their major new spring 2021 release for Harper Business, “Anxiety at Work,” they offer 8 tactics for managers to help their employees build resilience.
They offer strategies to:
- Spot the signs of employees hiding anxiety
- Solutions to alleviate stress
- Manage uncertainty
- Have people speak up when feeling overwhelmed
- Beat perfectionism and get things done
- Instill an ethic of inclusion and support
8 / 10 leaders say their firms will embrace a hybrid workplace when the pandemic ends, where employees split their time between the office and working remotely. As for employees, more than half say they want remote work to continue, while they do acknowledge that being in the office at least part-time would help focus their team’s performance, collaboration, and build culture.
What are managers to do now that operations seem headed toward a new way of working? How do they build and maintain culture, ensure accountability, and focus their people on the right behaviors in this new future of work?
New York Times bestselling authors and top-ten global leadership experts Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton help organizations learn to work more effectively in multidimensional cultures.
They teach leaders to:
- Communicate more effectively in a hybrid environment
- Build stronger cultures with diverse, global, remote team members
- Enhance innovation and give people a voice
- Tackle growing anxiety & mental health issues
- Help team members deal with uncertainty
- Build resilience in times of change
In this interactive and engaging session based on the New York Times bestselling business book All In—which includes research from more than 300,000 people in high-performance organizations—Chester Elton will teach leaders how to Engage, Enable and Energize their workforces. The formula of E+E+E outlines how high-performance organizations deliver extraordinary results by creating a vibrant, productive culture where people believe that what they do matters and that they can make a difference. In this presentation, Chester will relate stories of leaders in action that vividly depict just how these powerful methods can be implemented.
Audiences will learn:
- The 3 characteristics of the world’s most profitable, productive organizational and team cultures.
- The 7 steps today’s most successful managers use to generate buy-in.
- How managers at any level can build a productive workgroup culture of their own where employees commit to the culture and give that extra push of effort.
Based on an 850,000-person study of the most profitable, innovative work teams, Chester Elton introduces you to the new science of teamwork The vast majority of employees’ days are now spent working collaboratively, but 96 percent of executives cite poor teamwork as the main source of workplace failures. It might be the most-pressing question organizations must address: How can managers better lead teams to improved performance given the volatility and challenges teams face today:
- Increased speed of change
- Emergence of a global, gig economy
- The rise of the Millennials/GenZ
- Working cross-functionally & breaking down silos Chester’s research has shown a set of leadership disciplines that makes the biggest difference in building today’s best teams.
Audiences will learn:
- Manage to the One—Identify the drivers of each team member for maximum motivation (Inclusion) and to enhance development, productivity and loyalty
- Speed Productivity—Help new people and teams work faster & smarter
- Challenge Everything—Inspire innovation through healthy discord
- Find Focus—Build bridges across functions, cultures, and distance
Leading with Gratitude: Eight Leadership Practices for Extraordinary Business Results Leadership concepts that can increase employee engagement and will help you attract and keep great talent.
In Chester’s newest keynote, he introduces research that shows how a few vital leadership skills—when done right—can boost employee engagement and reduce turnover. He also shares the fascinating science behind why so many managers resist (aka: suck at) something so seemingly simple as gratitude.
Audiences will learn:
- How gratitude helps managers understand the value their people are contributing—and what more their team members may have to give
- How appreciation of employee efforts can enhance motivation & productivity, especially during times of change—81% of people say they’d work harder if their boss were more grateful
- How leaders can master this skill to enhance team performance & trust—introducing the 8 most powerful gratitude practices