Accelerating Personal & Professional Growth
Full Speed Ahead!
Full Speed Ahead!
In the franchise world, The Winner’s Mindset points to one thing: Do what the competition is not willing to do. How? Imagine these franchisee takeaways:
- Align with the entire company rather than a “wait and see” approach.
- Embrace rapid change with Agility rather than resistance.
- Adapt by owning 100% of every solution – as a team.
For 25 years, Olympian and NY Times bestselling author, Vince Poscente has been helping franchises accelerate growth with ALIGNMENT, AGILITY, and ADAPTABILITY. The franchise world has experienced more technological change and generation disruption than many industries. It is time to stop the overwhelm and have everyone adopt the Winner’s Mindset.
Vince’s keynotes have the following Advantages:
- Alignment with the company system.
- Leverage franchise tools, processes, and brand messaging.
- Use the Emotional Quotient to align the culture.
- Agility in your local market.
- Do what the competition is not willing to do.
- Target local market advantages.
- Adaptability for optimum franchisee output.
- Utilize the knowledge from your event.
- Put conference ideas into action.
Vince takes the Winner’s Mindset from his Olympian background and couples it with over two decades of research on peak performance in the franchise world. When you experience his electrifying energy and fun-loving style, you will know why he is one of the youngest inductees in the Speaker Hall of Fame with the likes of Ronald Reagan, Zig Ziglar, and Og Mandino. While he provides hands-on, goal attaining tools that are immediately useful for franchisees, his edge-of-seat motivating stories are complete with 135 mph ski videos and heart-pumping music! Vince delivers take-action-today inspiration that put him on the Who’s Who of Franchise Growth experts.
Local Franchise Hereoes
Vince Poscente, one of the most in-demand speakers today, is an expert on Resiliency—the ability to overcome challenges and bounce back even stronger than ever before. His client list includes top organizations with one thing in common: they understand that success is not just about reaching your goals and getting what you want. There also has to be an intent to handle set-backs and overcome obstacles and end of smarter, stronger and more focused than ever before, Vince knows first-hand the power that attitude, determination and innovation play in your future success–especially when life doesn’t go as planned.
A recreational skier, Vince rose to the ranks of an Olympic skier in just four short years. Next goal. Win the gold. But it didn’t happen. Things got in the way. But not in the way of him becoming successful. He just had to bounce back and find another path. Another solution. Another way to achieve his goals and GRAB THE GOLD another way. Landing him a spot as a Times Best Selling author. Hall of Fame Speaker. Award winning business owner.
So what are your teams’ obstacles? The economy? Competition? Negative attitudes? Lower productivity? And the list goes on.
Vince is the #1 go-to guy for taking a team and teaching them how to lead better. Produce more. Sell more. And move past the obstacles and into a mental space that creates the kind of success you and your team want and deserve.
This is NOT Vince just telling his story. Because everybody has a story. This is about Vince sharing strategies and solutions that will definitely change how your team handles crisis. Problems. Competition. And change. Without understanding resiliency and the absolute importance it plays on everything and everyone—your team will not have the skills they need to overcome the things that will inevitably stand in their way.
Partial Client List:
- Budget Blinds
- Burger King
- Century 21
- Certa Pro
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- ERA Franchise Systems, LLC
- Fantastic Sams
- Hilton Worldwide Operations
- Jack in the Box
- Popeye’s Chicken & Biscuits
- Subway Sandwiches
- Two Men and a Truck
- Which Wich
- Wyndham Hotels
Put Vince’s lessons into action and reap the rewards. Vince Poscente delivers innovative and practical tools your employees can use on the job right after your event.
Vince’s concepts and vision are a must for today’s complex world. His Invinceable Principles are tools we can use in our business and personal lives.
What a pleasure it was to have you keynote our HFC National Convention. I knew you would be the home run I had been searching for. I had so many complimentary comments about your presentation and the insights everyone gained as a result. Your presentation was powerful, needed, required and well worth it a thousand times over. You made us laugh and cry all within a 5 min period. I was impressed with your pre-conference preparation and the time you obviously invested in understanding our organization and the unique characteristics of our needs. I consider you amazing presenter and a class act. I look forward to our continued relationship and look forward to using you in the future.
In my capacity as President of MAACO, I have coordinated hundreds of motivational meetings and literally have heard hundreds of speakers. Vince’s message highlighting how the positive power vision and focus can have on one’s success truly reflects what I have seen in real life. The beauty of his message and his story impressed me more for its down to earth quality than any I have heard in many years. His approach was really a breath of fresh air.
Vince will help you seek out speed and celebrate it as your most powerful tool in the global race for a better business, a better life, and a better world. As an excellent franchise speaker, Vince Poscente delivers high energy and essential tools to win in a competitive business environment.
I truly enjoyed Vince Poscente’s motivational franchise speech at our convention. He certainly touched my heart and awoke my competitive fire. With his information, I can inspire my team to be more engaged and have fun on the job.
Vince has a unique ability to take over a room filled to the edges with people listening to his message(s), enjoying his humor, understanding his joy in sharing ideas, and feeling his intense energy on stage. Vince is often THE highlight of any convention.
Vince was tremendous. He delivered and energetic yet focused presentation that spoke to every person in the room - as evidenced by the long line of those wanting their picture with him after. Our attendees were raving about Vince a week following his presentation. Thanks, Vince - you made us look GREAT!
Thank you, Vince, for your presentation. It was 'right on' for what we needed. Thank you and hope you are blessed every day of your life like we are.
Thank you for the excellent presentation to our clients at the annual Forum on Moving in Chicago. As many of our clients are in the human resource sector of industry I believe your presentation would be of value to the Human Resource Professional Association here in Canada, which we are a member and a major sponsor. Your experience and presentation certainly focused in on many HR issues and challenges. This is the second time I have attended your sessions and it is a definite learning experience.
Unbelievable talk you put on for us at the Certa Pro Painters conference in Vegas. I am still telling people the little quips and quotes you used during your talk. Relevant and meaningful, your story helps me keep things in perspective. Thanks again!
“You are already a hero. It is time for you to quit playing small and reveal that hero within you. Come, be big, so others can delight in your presence.”
In this keynote, NYT’s bestselling author Vince Poscente, shares the secrets of heroism that lie in each person. While we celebrate famous athletic and situational heroes, Poscente unpacks the belief that we each have the opportunity to be EVERYDAY HEROES.
This keynote challenges each attendee to find the personal trajectory that allows them to make a difference through personal accountability and integrity.
A great storyteller, Vince shares five key descriptions for heroism:
Vince punctuates portions of the keynote with video, photos and descriptions of his many trips leading “ordinary” individuals on once-in-a-lifetime excursions to scale Himalayan mountains.
Electric, fast-paced and entertaining, Vince Poscente will leave your attendees eager to make a difference and challenge the status quo.
Using concepts from his best-selling books, The Age of Speed and The Ant & the Elephant, Vince shares his Olympic experience and the ‘speed’ model that took him from a recreational skier to vying for Gold in speed skiing in 4 short years. Give your audiences an invigorating perspective that reveals:
- Innovation at Work – audiences learn how to innovate in any business situation using Poscente’s ‘recreational skier to Olympian in four years’ model.
- Competitive Advantages – you will internalize a powerful change in how to compete using the approach “Do what the competition is not willing to do.”
- Leadership for the Self – high-speed results are possible in cultures that foster an attitude of “Owning the solution.”
- Speed of Execution – learn from The Age of Speed’s “Jet Profile” where employees and companies embrace Agility, Aerodynamics, and Alignment.
- Taking Control – with infectious energy, warmth, and humor, Poscente delivers an experience that translates into an empowered audience.
The next 16.572 seconds could change your life!
Renowned business strategist and New York Times best-selling author, Vince Poscente is a master communicator. He knows how to get an audience’s attention and maintain electrifying energy while providing:
- Hands-on tools that you can use immediately
- Edge-of-your-seat stories, 135 mph ski videos, heart-pumping music
- Take-action-today inspiration
- Flat-out-fun with Poscente’s signature wit and wisdom
“Focusing on change alone is a mistake. Let’s redirect our focus on embracing the speed in our more-faster-now culture. You don’t cope with change…you embrace it. What is critical is the next level…not coping with speed but harnessing it. Execution is not about what to do…it is about how to do it…that’s what creates innovative execution.”
At the core of Poscente’s message about embracing speed is the claim that the continued acceleration of business and life is inevitable. If we cannot stop it, perhaps we should consider putting it to work for us. On a mass scale, we have developed a peculiar love-hate relationship with speed: though we want more, faster, now, we have adopted a mindset that speed is corrosive. In effect, we have decided that though we want speed, we do not like it. Poscente turns that perspective upside down and challenges audiences not to resist acceleration, but instead to turn the momentum of its inevitable rush to their advantage.
Vince shares the research he did for his New York Times best-selling about how companies and individuals are responding in different ways to the speed of business today.
- Jets – very agile companies that harness the speed of business and turn it to their advantage
- Bottle Rockets – companies that embrace speed, are going fast but are not smart about it
- Zeppelins – companies that resist the speed of business
- Balloons – companies that have chosen to live outside the age of speed – they don’t seek it and they don’t need to
Unraveling the notion that in today’s world we need to slow down, Poscente illustrates why harnessing the power of speed is the ultimate solution for those seeking less stress, less busyness, and more balance.
Who Benefits: Organizations and individuals that are going through major change at a rapid-fire pace will especially benefit from Vince’s message.
Speed Can Be Your Greatest Ally!!
A new keynote designed to help audience members reinvent, reignite and rejuvenate in the business of life. Vince Poscente switches setback into set-free. This is a fast and fun way to redefine how you thrive in a competitive marketplace.
- Innovation at Work – audiences learn how to innovate in any business situation using Poscentes’ recreational skier to Olympian in four years model
- Competitive Advantages – you will internalize a powerful change in how to compete using the approach Do what the competition is not willing to do
- Leadership for the Self – high-speed results are possible in cultures that foster an attitude of Owning the solution
- Speed of Execution – learn where employees and companies embrace the essentials for reinvention
- Taking Control – with infectious energy, warmth, and humor, Poscente delivers an experience that translates into an empowered audience
“We will not thrive by ‘coping’ with our present economic situation. Seeking to manage our way to bottom line results is not the way. We will individually and organizationally thrive by embracing and harnessing the speed of change around us.”
Is our “pause button economy” eating us alive… or setting us free? New York Times bestselling author, inductee into the Speaker Hall of Fame and Olympian, Vince Poscente has the answer.
Now is the time to use Vince Poscente’s against-all-odds Olympic strategy for audiences challenged, overwhelmed and even – scared. Poscente’s invigorating perspective is timely and perfect for groups seeking good news.
Let’s face it, it’s all about conversions. Being a business person in today’s MORE-FASTER-NOW world involves optimum ways to communicate. Leaders who have both impact and influence get more done, in less time, while having more fun. New York Times bestselling author, Olympian and Speaker Hall of Fame inductee Vince Poscente, will discuss the three critical areas essential for any person wanting to convert his/her time into immediate results.
The 3 Power Conversions involve:
- A Unique Value Proposition which makes your company’s phone ring. A strong UVP will convert prospects from only noticing you to chasing you down.
- The Anatomy of Powerful Communication. There is a science and finesse to communicating an unforgettable messaging. Convert any form of communication into real-time buy-in.
- 70 Second Videos for instant impact and lasting influence. Improve your conversions by 800% with Vince’s specific approach to video communication.
Vince Poscente draws from his experience as a speed skier in the 1992 Olympics, 20 years of consulting with Fortune 500 companies plus his signature wit and wisdom. He is the founder of The Goal Acceleration Institute and helps entrepreneurs around the world. His expertise in reaching BIG GOALS in less time will have your taking notes you can apply immediately to your business.