The Fine Art of Building Franchise, Business and Community Relationships
Not every franchisee is comfortable creating valuable business relationships out of a room full of strangers. Yet, often the success of their business depends on their ability to create a strong referral network and high level of visibility in their communities. Voila! Enter Debra Fine, global conversational and business networking expert and the latest addition to the SPEAK! roster.
“The ability to talk easily with anyone is a learned skill, not a personality trait!”
In her 60, 90 or 120 minute tactical breakouts and workshops, Debra delivers easy and effective tips and bullet-proof techniques to help anyone feel comfortable entering a room where they don’t know a soul and leave with lasting, mutually beneficial relationships – all in a very authentic, simple and non-manipulative way.
In Debra’s fast paced, informative and interactive sessions, your franchisees will learn how to:
- Strike up conversations and keep them going
- Master introductions and remember names
- Come across as composed and self-assured when talking to people or entertaining clients at conventions, trade shows and other work related functions
- Develop rapport with anyone
- Become an “active” listener
- Overcome communication barriers
- Handle awkward situations
- Come up with topics to discuss
- Avoid conversation “killers”
- Prepare for successful conversations
- Exit conversations with grace
- Feel more at ease at award receptions, banquets, and networking events
Debra designs her presentations and researches her books to teach front-line staff, general managers, franchisees, and franchisors conversation skills and business networking techniques that help in developing meaningful business relationships, gaining visibility and building rapport – with their customers, with their communities, with their fellow franchisees and with franchisor home office staff. Wow! What could be better than that?!
P.S. Did I mention that Debra is an extreme introvert who started her career as an engineer? Her tale of transformation – from being painfully shy and awkward to understanding how to create lasting and meaningful business relationships is truly remarkable! Let me know if you want to talk more about how Debra can help support your franchisees.