How to Select the Right Speakers for Your 2012 Franchise Convention
A key investment for most franchise systems is their annual franchise convention. With careful planning and a focus on what you want your franchisees to take away from the experience, your annual meeting can have a tremendously positive effect on a franchisee’s productivity, profitability and passion for the brand.
Selecting the right speakers to kick off and close your meeting might just be the most important marketing decisions of the year. Whether your event is around the corner or 12 months away, here are a few ideas to
on how to find the right speakers to ensure a successful meeting:
- Check with other franchisors for their recommendations – of who to use and who NOT to use!
- Check with trusted supplier partners who may have seen great speakers at other franchise conferences
- Look for speakers with proven professional credentials such as the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) designation
- Check back with a speaker who you have used in the past who got great reviews. They very likely have fresh content and they already know your system.
- And of course, work with a professional speakers bureau who understands franchising and your unique needs
And to further help you carefully and systematically work through the speaker selection process, here’s our free 10 Step Checklist for Choosing the Right Franchise Speaker!