Kelly McDonald: People NOT Like You
Named #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine, Kelly McDonald has a NEW, best-selling book titled, “How to Work With & Lead People Not Like You”.
We’re asked frequently about speakers who can help franchise teams address the topic of millennials—how to engage, retain and create highly productive teams which include them.
Check out Kelly’s smart, tactical program, based on her new book:
- When someone different than you is on your team, friction can arise.
- Different people may not see eye-to-eye on an issue.
- They may have vastly different approaches to work.
- Their communication styles may be very different.
- Their comfort in working with technology may be miles apart.
- They may see work as a formal environment or one that is casual.
- They may even have different reasons and motivations for working in the first place.
How does one motivate and lead groups of people who come from different backgrounds?
How do you do that when people are motivated by different values and view the world and work through different lenses?
Kelly’s program covers:
- Ways we can be different from one another and how those differences manifest themselves in work situations.
- How employees can succeed in today’s diverse workplace without becoming frustrated by approaches to work that may differ from theirs.
- For those in leadership positions, this session will identify key ways in which you can effectively communicate, guide, and lead teams which include people who are not like you.
- Regardless of gender, age, life stage, race, ethnicity or even communication preferences, you’ll learn to create a deep, values-based connection between you and your franchise team!
Kelly’s fees start at $15,000 and she travels from Denver. Her deep understanding of human differences, make her a perfect fit for a millennial (or other diversity) message targeted toward team-building, leadership, marketing, sales, customer service or change management. We’re certain Kelly will be in high demand in 2018—let’s talk about getting a hold on her calendar if you have interest! (FYI: For any franchise events contracted by January 2018, Kelly is providing 100 copies of her new book at no charge. Nice!)
P.S. Kelly has 2 other bestselling books: “How to Market to People Not Like You” & “Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You”