Bob Burg: How can your franchise give (and receive)?
With the holidays in our rear view mirror, we’ve heard a lot about giving recently—whether giving to those in need, those we love, or businesses giving through deals, sales and loyalty programs.
Highly acclaimed, long-time NSA speaker (and internationally best-selling author of The Go-Giver), Bob Burg will tell you that shifting your business focus from receiving, or PROFIT, to giving, or delivering VALUE, is much more than simply “nice,” but highly profitable as well—year round. On stage, you’ll hear Bob say, “Money is the echo of value.”
Get a feel for his warm, humorous style and compelling content…
[vimeo id=”143174270″ align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]
Bob delivers tangible results for groups from 50 to 15,000, including your franchisees, if you’re looking to:
- Shift your team’s focus from competing on price to selling on value.
- Cultivate an endless stream of highly-qualified prospects.
- Expand your team’s ability to influence and persuade.
- Turbocharge your company’s sales and referral-based business.
- Attract fiercely loyal clients.
- Obtain Win/Win outcomes — even from the most difficult people.
- Have a great time learning profitable, business-building skills with lots of laughs.
I’d love to talk about the possibility of booking Bob for your next franchise event. His fee starts at $20,000 with a $1,500-$2,000 flat travel fee depending on US location.
P.S. Here’s one of our favorite Bob Burg quotes: “Focus on the giving and allow the receiving!”