Michelle Ray: Who’s Your Leader?
Michelle Ray has recently come onto our radar through a valued client with exceptional standards—and we are beyond thrilled to present her to you, our franchise friends.
“Great companies are about great people.
Great people need great leadership.
That’s why great leadership starts with me.
Leadership is a mindset, not a title.”
[vimeo id=”194108558″ align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]
After watching her video, it’s easy to see the ease at which Michelle commands the stage with grace, humor (creating an immediate bond) and passion about people and leadership. Her audience is lock step with every word because she connects honestly with their fears, dreams and daily challenges. It’s transformative.
You can expect Michelle to deliver these takeaways (and much more):
- Build a leadership & teamwork blueprint to use in business and in life
- Realize the incredible leverage of modeling a “do what it takes” attitude
- Decrease stress and negativity for greater productivity and positive results
- Realign your core personal values to those of your workplace
- Re-energize attitudes toward your peers and management
- Tap into your innovative potential to bring out the best in yourself
- Apply the power of positive influence with managers and teams alike
- Learn the essentials to purposefully communicate and connect with staff at all levels
- Master the art of connection to build trust, teamwork and loyalty
- Become a role model for celebrating team diversity and elevate your business success
I simply love and couldn’t agree more with this quote from Michelle…“Every time we interact with each other, within our franchise teams or with our customers, it’s a moment of truth. We have the choice of whether we’re going to create memorable, meaningful or magical moments…or something far less.”
If developing exceptional leaders, building enthusiastic teams, creating engaged workplaces, revitalizing system culture or providing an irresistible customer experience are on the mind of your event planning team, Michelle could be a wonderful fit for your next event.
Her fee range delivers incredible value, beginning at $10,000. She travels from Vancouver, BC. Let me know if you’d like to know more about Michelle and her ability to transform your team into dynamic leaders.
P.S. Michelle says, “Leaders need to understand the difference between transactional and transformational. Managers are transactional—going through the motions. Leaders are transformational.”