Tortal’s Training & Development Summit – November 4 – 5, 2014
You invest a lot of money in training…
Is it driving real-world business results?
Are your people using what you’re creating?
Is your training improving employee and franchisee performance?
Are you being effective?
Tortal’s Training & Development Summit is a one-of-a-kind, interactive, peer-to-peer leaning exchange and it’s around the corner – November 4 & 5, 2014 in Charlotte, N.C.
In this content-rich 2-day program, leaders in franchise training will learn how to:
- Increase training usage
- Build an effective training program
- Measure your training’s impact
- Gain buy-in on your training program
- Demonstrate the value associated with your training program
- Leverage training to drive business results
- Incorporate innovations in mobile and gamification
- Effectively structure your training program
For more information visit the Training & Development Website.
ACT NOW for SPECIAL
EARLY BIRD PRICING for Tortal’s Training & Development Summit
$699/attendee & $899/supplier!
Don’t delay – early bird pricing ends 10/3!
The event is at the Charlotte Motor Speedway and there will be a special event on the track the first evening, along with a traditional Southern dinner.
You’ll meet with peers, develop valuable relationships, and share and learn best practices from other training professionals and executives.
Mark Your Calendar
November 4 & 5, 2014